Collard Green Banh Mi
Write a review
- 1 large collard green with thick part of stem removed
- ½ cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- ½ avocado, sliced
- small handful of sprouts – mung bean sprouts are most common and can be found in the produce section
- 2 sprigs of basil, chopped
- 3-4 sprigs of mint, chopped
- small handful of cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced (grating it with a zester is an easy way to do this)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- ¼ cup gluten free tamari.
- Roll all the ingredients in the collard green like you would a burrito. Serve with dipping sauce after you mix all the ingredients for the sauce together.
- Great to add proteins to this meal!
Clean Eating Programs http://cleaneatingprograms.com/