Curried Sweet Potato Soup
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 ½” piece of ginger, sliced and crushed
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- Zest and juice of one lime
- 2 teaspoons curry
- 3 sweet potatoes, peel removed, and cut into 1” pieces
- 1 15oz can of full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- Heat ghee in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic,
- lime zest and cook until slightly browned, about 3-4 minutes. Add curry and
- cook until fragrant - about 1 minute. Add sweet potatoes, coconut milk and
- water. Bring to a boil, reduce to low and simmer, covered, for 25 minutes.
- Turn off heat and leave on stove for ½ hour to allow flavors to meld.
- Puree soup in blender or food processor. Garnish with chopped cilantro,
- lime juice and enjoy!
Clean Eating Programs http://cleaneatingprograms.com/